Protestant ministers are repeating the same mistakes made by the Catholic church.
They teach followers to trust them instead of the Bible, so can easily deceive people. They’re making the same mistake that Satan made, wanting to be worshipped by people, and are not likely to ever change.
Protestants tell people that God wants them to vote Republican, and that Republican leaders are God’s chosen leaders. This started in 1980 when Republicans realized that they needed the Protestant vote to get Reagan elected. Falsely claiming to speak for God means they're False Prophets, which the Bible condemns as Satanic.
Protestants have had to follow Satan's will, telling themselves that decades of Godless Republican crimes, including war profiteering, the murders of hundreds of thousands of people, lies, extreme greed, etc. committed by these ‘Godly’ leaders since 1981, are all OK with God. The Bible calls Satan the Father of Lies.
Everyone knows about crimes committed by the CIA and FBI for generations, so nobody but Protestant-Republicans have falsely claimed that this is God’s country. True Christians don’t make that claim because they don’t want God to take the blame for all that Satan has done, which turns people away from Christianity, so those Republican liars, and their followers, will suffer the wrath of God.
Protestant leaders want money and power, so they cater to the largest donors. That encourages those people to be sanctimonious and abusive to others.
Why do followers stay? Ministers are so clever at deceiving people that the confusion keeps them there. People simply think they have to let Protestant leaders think for them because they can’t make sense of it all. For example:
- People are confused by being told they must pay taxes and finance the evil done by the government, without speaking out against it (telling the truth that God is against Republican evil), and yet call it God’s country.
- Protestant leaders teach that there’s nothing wrong with greed, or ignore the issue, but promote the Republican Party to the extent that they’ve almost made greed a sacrament.
- They teach that we’re not really supposed to be our brothers’ keepers, encouraging people to be outraged about any government healthcare. So, paying for war and death is Godly, but paying for life-saving healthcare is evil(?)
- They don't hear that Satan is the Angel of Death, and the Father of Lies, and the Hymn "Onward, Christian Soldiers" has disappeared.
All these things force good people to leave the churches. Unfortunately, many also leave Christianity, and turn to atheism or cults like Mormonism. Leaving Godless churches should bring people closer to Christianity. People go in different direction based on whether they’re searching for Christianity or want to follow their own way.
The Protestant leader-follower relationship is based on hatred, not love. The leaders have no problem exploiting people, and the followers know that if they are being deceived, they will just blame the leaders on Judgment Day.
1. Stop financing evil. Get out of those churches, and speak out. Never bury the truth. Work to make up for the damage you've caused.
2. Force those churches to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and pay taxes. The IRS does go after liberal churches, but not those who actively support Republican candidates and issues. So, the IRS violates its own laws which state: To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization ….. may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.
We need to demand that the IRS stop being a Republican agency, and go after all Protestant leaders who have at any time made any pro-Republican statement, whether it's about candidates or issues. An organization can not be both political and religious, and falsely claim to be non-profit!
3. Demand that all Protestant leaders who have, in any way and at any time, spoken in support of Republicanism, report publicly just how much money they made each year from 1980 to 2008. They'll fight this because it proves they really worship The Almighty Dollar while people are starving.
4. Demand to know if they're insured with Guide One. You have the right to know what you're in for (below).
Contact your legislators and the IRS today, and demand that they enforce their own laws, forcing Protestant Churches to pay income tax from January 1981 when they began this. The American people need to go after them as vigorously as they went after their followers for money. If you supported what Protestant leaders did to this country, you have an obligation to report them and demand a refund of your money.
If godless churches have to sell off their assets to pay the taxes they owe, then those buildings can be used to house their victims, the homeless, feed those who are starving because of Republican greed, or to help pay for the massive debt Bush caused. Don't worry about Protestant leaders, they'll survive -- they're experts at manipulation and exploitation.
Email: email@example.com , write: IRS EO classification, MC 4910 DAL, 1100 Commerce St., Dallas, TX 75242, fax: 214 413-5415, or fill out form 13909 online if you have specific names, dates, and other helpful information.
To get more eye-opening emails about Protestant Churches and finances, abortion, welfare, capitol punishment, etc. just forward a copy of your email to the IRS/legislators, or the name you called, to: firstname.lastname@example.org . (This offer has expired.)
Mormonism is a cult which calls Christianity
in their own teachings. They will tell you that it's possible for Mormons to be saved, but not if they're following the church's teachings.
There are millions of unsaved Mormons but you never see Protestant leaders speaking out publicly to save those souls, or do any missionary work for Mormons in the U.S. They seem to have an unholy alliance: You don't expose our corruption to the public, and we won't expose your Godless truth.
Instead they use donated money to make themselves richer and more powerful, and build temples to glorify their own egos and advertise their powerful influence. They ARE powerful, otherwise the IRS would not have let them get away with breaking the law all these decades, and they would have had to pay tax on donations. They crossed that line when they began endorsing Republicanism while clamining tax-exempt status as religious organizations only.
The Mormon Church is so successful because they out-do Protestants and Catholics by showing their faith in their daily lives, helping their church members, doing missionary, etc.
Unfortunately, it's a man-made religion, inspired by Satan. It appear to be so Godly, yet the Gospel is twisted just enough to be useless. Mormons save themselves with their good deeds. That's just one reason why it's anti-Christian, because it rejects the Gospel that Jesus saved us. He did it all and we deserve no credit. It's a gift.
They're also successful because Protestants drive people away from church, and God. Their ministers and televangelists have been telling Americans that God demands that they vote Republican, which drove out liberals, every intelligent person, and everybody able to thing for themselves. As a result, their followers are sanctimonious and arrogant, even in church.
One proof that a religion is from Satan and not God, is that God never lies. Mormon leaders taught that native Americans were decended from Jews. DNA results have proven that to be completely impossible, so by ignoring the facts, Mormons are choosing the teachings of men over God.
However, Mormons have an extremely critical role to play in prophecy. They....
This site is being worked on almost daily, so check back for more information and disclosures.
Copyright 2011 and earlier. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Americans have a moral obligation to demand that the legal system be purged of corruption.